Bee In Motion believes IF YOUR CHILD IS MOVING, THEY ARE LEARNING. This program is designed to introduce basic lacrosse skills. During our sessions, your child will be learning a variety of skills, while practicing active listening and following directions alongside other children their age. All Little Laxer athletes will be playing individually, while learning to be part of a team as they navigate new skills in a fun, safe environment.
FOR: Boys & Girls. Ages 4.5-6 yrs and 7-9 yrs.
WHAT: A fun way to get exercise and learn all basic lacrosse skills of cradling, dodging, scooping, passing and shooting in a fun environment.
- Drop In Class: $45.00 OR 6 Class Program + T Shirt – $240.00
- Lacrosse Stick (recommended) – $50.00 (special price)
- Classes are limited to 12 students.
Boys & Girls Lacrosse Lessons NYC
Little Laxers 4-6
WHEN: Wednesdays, September 18th – October 23, 3:30pm – 4:20pm
WHERE: Enter on 72nd St & 5th Ave. Grass field parallel to 72nd St playground just south of traverse.
Little Laxers 7-9
WHEN: Tuesdays, September 17 – October 22nd, 3:20pm – 4:20pm
WHERE: Enter on 93rd St & the Central Park West. Walk East along path to Tennis Center. Grass field is just west of the tennis courts.
- Your child’s spot in the class will be RESERVED when your sign registration & waiver forms, as well as, payment are received. Click on Book Now to access both forms. Waiver form is also under About Us.
- Payments accepted online via: Venmo: @beeinmotion, Chase Zelle: email@example.com, PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org (friends/family) &/or Apple/Google Pay.
- Please email email@example.com if you prefer to pay via check or cash (discounted).
- Child should arrive 10 minutes early to meet the BIM coaches.
- In event of inclement weather, you will be notified of a cancellation via email on the day of the class. The class will be made up at the end of the 6 class schedule.
- Additional classes may be added at end of 6th class.
- Students are strongly encouraged to wear their Bee In Motion shirts to each class.
- All Little Laxers should wear athletic shorts or pants, sneakers and bring a water bottle.