Bee In Motion believes IF YOUR CHILD IS MOVING, THEY ARE LEARNING. This program is designed to introduce basic lacrosse skills. During our sessions, your child will be learning a variety of skills, while practicing active listening and following directions alongside other children their age. All Little Laxer athletes will be playing individually, while learning to be part of a team as they navigate new skills in a fun, safe environment.
WHAT: A beginner & intermediate lacrosse class for boys & girls ages 3.5-8 yrs of age.
NEW downtown class: Saturday Afternoons (12:15pm – 1:15pm)
@ Hudson River Park. Pier 40, Indoor youth field.
- 2 coaches will run two age-appropriate groups separately in the same location (3.5-5.5 & 6-8)
- 6 Class Program + T Shirt – $240.00
- Drop-In Class: $50.00
- Lacrosse Stick (REQUIRED for LL46) – $45.00 cash ($65-$85 in stores)
- RETURNING Laxers & Siblings get 10%
“The required lacrosse sticks are specifically designed for our young athletes to learn the game of lacrosse. The heads are wider for increased success in scooping & catching. The mesh pockets do not adjust which creates a dependable pocket that will not alter when playing. This promotes an important safety element when teaching the challenging skills of lacrosse. When our young athletes are better equipped to learn, they will master skills at a faster rate, therefore, gaining confidence and have more fun playing the game.” Coach Brian
Boys & Girls Lacrosse Lessons NYC
Little Laxers FALL CLASS
WHAT: Boys & Girls- 3.5 – 5.5 & 6 – 8 Yrs of age.
WHEN: Saturdays, September 21st – October 26th,
TIME: 12:15pm – 1:15pm
WHERE: Hudson River Park- Pier 40. Indoor Youth Field. The Indoor Field is located on the second floor of Pier 40, in room 205. It’s directly across from room 204 where our offices are located. The field is a 15 yard x 21 yard all-purpose sport court surface.
- Your child’s spot in the class will BEE RESERVED when registration & waiver forms are submitted and payment is received. Click on Book Now to access both forms. BIM Waiver is also under About Us.
- Payments accepted via: Venmo: @beeinmotion, Google Pay & Zelle: email@example.com, PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org (friends/family) &/or Apple Pay (646) 620-8480.
- Please email email@example.com if you prefer to pay via cash (10% discount).
- All students in LL46 ARE REQUIRED to purchase an age/developmentally appropriate lacrosse stick at a discounted rate of $45.00 cash. Other sticks will NOT bee permitted to be used in class.
- Students are strongly encouraged to wear their Bee In Motion shirts to each class.
- If a sibling/friend would like to try out the class, then a fee of $20 per class will be collected prior to class. They need to bee within 1-2 years of the children in the class.
OUR RAIN POLICY: Bee In Motion has sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather (such as rain, high winds, field issues etc). We will attempt to contact you via email in the event a class is canceled due to weather.
- If we need to cancel your class due to rain, we NOTIFY YOU VIA EMAIL. Please check your security and SPAM settings to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All rained out classes will be automatically added on to the end of the season, on your usual day and time.