Bee In Motion believes IF YOUR CHILD IS MOVING, THEY ARE LEARNING. This program is designed to introduce basic lacrosse skills. During our sessions, your child will be learning a variety of skills, while practicing active listening and following directions alongside other children their age. All Little Laxer athletes will be playing individually, while learning to be part of a team as they navigate new skills in a fun, safe environment.
Spring 2020 Lacrosse: A beginner & intermediate class for boys & girls ages 4-6 & 7-9 yrs of age.
Our classes focus on skill development & fun, so they will be comprised of active drills & games to practice skills, gain fitness & to learn about the game. This is NOT “Field” lacrosse, so players DO NOT NEED equipment, just our age-appropriate lacrosse stick.
Sunday Afternoons (2 sessions): 1 – 1:55pm (4-6) & 2 – 2:55pm (7-9)
@ Pier 25. Outdoor turf field.
- 6 Class Program + T Shirt – $280
- No class scheduled for Easter- may be added.
- Drop-In Class: $50.00
- Lacrosse Stick (REQUIRED)- $45.00 cash
- Siblings get 15% off price
“The required lacrosse sticks are specifically designed for our young athletes to learn the game of lacrosse. The heads are wider for increased success in scooping & catching. The mesh pockets do not adjust which creates a dependable pocket that will not alter when playing. This promotes an important safety element when teaching the challenging skills of lacrosse. When our young athletes are better equipped to learn, they will master skills at a faster rate, therefore, gaining confidence and have more fun playing the game.” Coach Brian
Boys & Girls Lacrosse Lessons NYC
- Your child’s spot in the class will BEE RESERVED when BOOK NOW & Waiver forms are submitted and PAYMENT is received. Click on Book Now to access both forms.
- Please email email@example.com if you prefer to pay via cash (10% discount).
- Students are strongly encouraged to wear their Bee In Motion shirts to each class.
- If a sibling/friend would like to try out the class, then a fee of $50 per class will be collected prior to class. They need to bee within 1-2 years of the children in the class.
- SIGNED BIM Registration/Waiver Form.
- Payment Options:
- Venmo: @beeinmotion, Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apple & Google Pay: email@example.com or (646) 620-8480.
OUR RAIN POLICY: Bee In Motion has sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather (such as rain, high winds, field issues etc). We will attempt to contact you via email in the event a class is canceled due to weather.
- If we need to cancel your class due to rain, we NOTIFY YOU VIA EMAIL. Please check your security and SPAM settings to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All rained out classes will be automatically added on to the end of the season.