Bee In Motion believes IF YOUR CHILD IS MOVING, THEY ARE LEARNING. This program is designed to introduce basic lacrosse skills. During our sessions, your child will be learning a variety of skills, while practicing active listening and following directions alongside other children their age. All Little Laxer athletes will be playing individually, while learning to be part of a team as they navigate new skills in a fun, safe environment.
FOR: Boys & Girls. Ages 4-6 yrs and 7-9 yrs.
WHAT: A fun way to get exercise and learn all basic lacrosse skills of cradling, dodging, scooping, passing and shooting in a fun environment.
- 4 Class Program + T Shirt – $180.00
- Lacrosse Stick (if needed) – $50.00
- Classes are limited to 12 students.
Little Laxers 4-6
WHEN: Wednesdays, Oct 3rd – Oct 24th from 4-4:50pm
WHERE: 72nd St & 5th Ave
- Your child’s spot in the class will be reserved when the registration form and payment are received and the electronic waiver is signed. Click on Book Now to access both forms.
- Payments accepted via Venmo: @beeinmotion or Chase Zelle: email@example.com. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to pay via check or cash.
- Child should arrive 10 minutes early to meet the BIM coaches.
- In event of inclement weather, you will be notified of a cancellation via email on the day of the class. The class will be made up at the end of the 6 week schedule.
- Students are encouraged to wear their Bee In Motion shirts to each class.
- All Little Laxers should wear athletic shorts or pants, sneakers and bring a water bottle.